I need help please

I met a lady Kendra Heimer i have sent her money to come to the states about 1500$ she was to fly in on the 19th of this month she now sez she is at the hospital Mainland hospital in Lagos and that she needs more money as she has been in an accident can someone please help me find out if she is at the Mainland hospital in Lagos i think she is scamming me I need to know she also has given me an address where she live at 7 ecwa down base in Jos i am desperate to find out if i am being scammed

Just based on the first line of your post alone, I am 100% convinced that you are being scammed - I will offer a full apology on here if that turns out to be untrue.

These types of scams are not limited to Nigeria alone and is worldwide.

Getting a tourist visa out of Nigeria is not an easy feat and requires months of dedicated work.

Consider your $1,500 as a life learning, not sending more money means that you have indeed learned from this lesson.

Good luck.

I thot as much too. U just have to be careful with kind of monetary transaction U  do with pple online. hard luck

vevtl wrote:

scam 100 pcent, your money is gone it is better you notify the police quickly

Notify which police. Nigeria or US? That's a fruitless effort either way IMHO .

What is the specific crime?

is there anyone that can check if she was in the hospital mainland in lagos her name is kendra heimer

Mr Bert,
It is a scam. There no such hospital. The name is also fake.
Be careful next time. Don't send any more money.
Goodluck

Yes Its a fake

@yuvjxy

You have posted on an old (2012) inactive thread.