Hong Kong Internships/Jobs

Hey,

Firstly apologies for my naivety/lack of knowledge, but I thought I'd try and get some initial feedback from here before I start my own research..

My partner has been offered a place at HKPU in Kowloon (Science Museum Road) starting September 2014, and I want to get a feel for whether it's realistic for me to go with him and work/any issues I may face.

I'm a 21 year old English woman, currently living in Vietnam. I can speak English, French, Vietnamese and would want to learn Cantonese if I did move over there. I have my TEFL certificate and teaching experience in Asia, but I'd prefer to work/do an internship in a field related to my degree (Business Administration and Marketing). I'm still studying my degree (University of London International Programs) - will this be an issue re. work permits etc?

Is finding work/an internship likely? If so, what sort of salary should I expect? I've done some research into the cost of living and I'm aware rent will be expensive but I'd be happy to live further out the centre and take the Metro.

Any information/advice is appreciated!

[moderated: off topic]

Jobs will be much easier to find after you get your degree, but there is still hope.