Qingdao

Hello,

I did some research and found out Qingdao is a "city of opportunities", job and business wise.
Do you have any fresh information about that? Do you know any foreigners who are living there?

Sly

Hello Qingdao.

Your message has been moved to the China English speaking Forum for more visibility.

Hope that the members will give you some advices soon.

Thanks and best of luck

Karen.

Hi dear
Are you know Qiangdao city? where are you from and what is your nationality?
What is your job? can you help me for finding a job?
I am a mechanical engineer from Iran and i have 6 years experience work in the field of engineering and supervision of coke making project or steel making and or...

best regards
  M.Aghaei

Hi M.Aghaei,

Karen forms part of the Expat.com team. You should please post your advert in the jobs in China section.

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team

[Moderated: no free ad + please post in Language classes in China]

Hello dear
I need a job. i am a mechanical engineer. can you help me for finding a job?

Hi Aghaei,

Have you tried to post your resume in the Jobs in China sections ?

Thank you :)

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hi,
My name is Lisa
have you found job in Qingdao?
If you also need help ,maybe I can help you

Lisa

Hi dear
No, actually i am working in my country (Iran) now. but i am interested to work in China. How can you help me? what about your idea? i can send my resume for you if need.

I was in Qingdao for a year and here are my thoughts and experiences:

It is expanding rapidly (like most Chinese cities).

Despite the population, it feels like a small intimate city.

Don't be fooled by the internet, it is polluted badly most days.

The beach is nice but overpopulated

The locals aren't always friendly to foreigners, but there is a nice little expat community with some fun bars and a rocking club scene.

There are many businessmen and women from all over the world who come through Qingdao to do business.

It isn't as cheap as some people say, with some bars and clubs charging 40RMB per beer.

Note: Crime does exist - in my first week my apartment was robbed, they took my macbook and cameras.

hi i'm here in qingdao ..during holidays i've seen many foreigners ..but shy to be friends with them.some foreigners that i met through  qq are all student....so lonely place for me here huhuhu