Looking For Work in China!

Hello, My name is Zane Thomas and I'm looking for work in another city in China. I'm currently working in Manzhouli Inner Mongolia China. I have a year experience and am currently working with a Z visa. I am half way thru my second year contract but would like to leave sooner for personal reasons. I saw your post and am interested in your school. I am American and 21 years old. If you are interested in me please let me know so we can work something out. Thank you for your time!

Wow, incredibly offensive but good advice none the less. Thanks for tip

I didnt need to post that last post, but thanks for the heads up, I understand where your coming from

ZaneThomas wrote:

Hello, My name is Zane Thomas and I'm looking for work in another city in China. I'm currently working in Manzhouli Inner Mongolia China. I have a year experience and am currently working with a Z visa. I am half way thru my second year contract but would like to leave sooner for personal reasons. I saw your post and am interested in your school. I am American and 21 years old. If you are interested in me please let me know so we can work something out. Thank you for your time!

Who are you addressing?

Post your cv on seriousteachers.com

Hi, im kate from philippine looking for work in guangzhou im from hainan haikou city i have experince teaching at kindergarten school in haikou i resign last month for some reason and i have 1 year visa i had other skill for different job i can speak basic mandarin. i you interested to me you can contact me on my mobile +8615289771063
thank you and more power

melis82 wrote:

Post your cv on seriousteachers.com

Is there an indifferentteachers.com?

I don't know... is there? :/

hi there,

I am looking for a teacher, if you are keen, please contact me at [email protected].

Cheers
Lily

melis82 wrote:

Would anyone care?

HaileyinHongKong wrote:
melis82 wrote:

Would anyone care?

apparently you do? :P

lily2125 wrote:

hi there,

Can you please contact me at [email protected]. I am looking foa teacher now.
Thanks

Lily

Lily I sent u a private message... pls send me the details... I know several foreigners looking for work

Thx

Kris

melis82 wrote:

But I'm not a teacher.

HaileyinHongKong wrote:
melis82 wrote:

But I'm not a teacher.

If you're a native English speaker, you can be a teacher across the Pearl Delta on the main land lol!

Kris

Why on Earth would I want to do that?

HaileyinHongKong wrote:

Why on Earth would I want to do that?

Touche !  :lol:

I can be of much help,I am called Noumessi Rudy Lionel from Cameroon,presently an MBA student in Wuhan University of Technology,my previous experiences in teaching English and French in my hometown can be beneficial to you and regard your satisfaction.I am very much delighted and feel comfortable in teaching English to students.
thanks for your consideration.

Noumessi wrote:

I can be of much help,I am called Noumessi Rudy Lionel from Cameroon,presently an MBA student in Wuhan University of Technology,my previous experiences in teaching English and French in my hometown can be beneficial to you and regard your satisfaction.I am very much delighted and feel comfortable in teaching English to students.

Just a quick question - how can your teaching experiences regard our satisfaction?

HaileyinHongKong wrote:
Noumessi wrote:

Just a quick question - how can your teaching experiences regard our satisfaction?

More miss-use of the English language by another non-native speaker.

Kris

I don't care if they're native speakers or not.  Most people aren't.  I just think that if someone is going to teach a language, they should know it.

[Post under review]

Nice to see you here.

Hello!

If you don't have verifiable teaching credentials with a minimum Bachelor's Degree,  you will not be able to be hired by anyone, the govt is now very strict on who they allow into their work force.

L. Fagen

Taught for 14 years  in China.

Hello,Feigin  !

Did you teach English or Spanish in China ? 

@Natalia7582

I was a physical education/health education teacher in English.