Working in China? I need you!

Hi Everyone!,

Could you please help me out by filling in this survey for my thesis about China:

http://www.kwiksurveys.com/online-surve … K_d44c4657

I was hoping if you are Chinese or have worked/are working in China, if you could help me out with your experience.

It will only take max 2 minutes and you would make my day with helping me out.

I just need 5 more people so could you please help me out?? Thank you:)!!!!!!

thanks sooooo much

Regards

Elisa

I filled in this survey for you. :) How's your thesis going?

Thank you so much! Its going well...its quite an interesting topic so I am enjoying it very much. Just have 3 weeks to finish it :)

Wish you good luck. :) This is my email address: [email protected] if you like to add me as a friend

Thank u! Hope i get all the needed surveys :)

Hi Dingdeshi

Thank you for your message. Unfortunately I am still waiting for survey replies. Still have 15 more to go:) I would absolutely appreciate it if you could help me out!

Regards and thanks,

Elisa

Hello Elisa,

I understand there are lots of pressure when you doing research as I am going through the same process as you. I am currently investigating cultural & working experiences of corporate Westerners in China. I still have about 200 participants to go :rolleyes:!

I have finished the survey, I am a Chinese by the way. It would be quite interesting to know your findings!

Good luck to your study :).

Cheers!

Lulu
Massey University New Zealand

Hi Lulu

Thank you so much for your help! Its quite hard to get all the information especially when the deadline is near.

Wow 200 participants for your survey? Thats a lot! I mixed interviews with surveys. Dont think I ever could have gotten 200 participants.

Good luck to you too!

Grtz
Elisa

You are welcome Elisa! I understand how hard it could be to do a social research :).

I am doing a structure equation model, need big sample size...

Thanks, I will keep trying!

If you need help, I will get some of my Chinese friends to do your survey.

Regards

Lulu

Hi Lulu,

If you could please ask your friends that would be AMAZING really! I need to get answers asap...so it would be great.

How long do you still have before the deadline? If there is anything I can help you out with please let me know!

Thanks again!

Elisa

Hello Elisa

No a problem, I will ask my Chinese friends to do your survey :).

I am planning to finish data collection in early 1 Oct, quite a tight deadline actually.  Thanks for your kind offer, I appreciate it :) !

If you do know someone who are Westerner working in China for an assignment currently or previously, please let me know! I will be very pleased to hear from them. By the way, I am offering a prize draw of 3G iPad 2 as an appreciation of support I have received.

Thank you in advance!

Good luck with your study.

Cheers

Lulu

Hi Lulu,

Thank you very much!

You have quite some time still before the deadline, I am sure youll be fine! I have some people whom I interviewed or asked to fill in my survey who worked in China and are westerns. Are you also interested in Hong Kong and Taiwan? I could forward them to you or forward your survey/questionnaire to them if you want me to.

Let me know

Grtz

Elisa

Hi Elisa,

I hope so too.  I have forwarded your survey to some of my friends, and hopefully they will do it soon.

Thank you so much for your kind offer! At this stage, any Western expatriates posting in Greater China for an assignment are invited.   

If you don't mind, could you please forward your contacts to my email address: sophia.lu.2(at)uni.massey.ac.nz?

Thank you so much for your help, I very much appreciate it!

Cheers!

Sophia Lu (Lulu)

Hi Lulu

I will send your email address to my friends and ask them to contact you!

Good thing we can help each other out!

Grtz

Elisa

Thank you so much for your help :D!

Alternatively, there is my survey link.  You are more than welcome to forward it to your friends. This study is about Western corporate expats's cultural & working experience in China.  Participants are able to receive a summary of report and to enter into a prize draw of 3G iPad 2. 

Take the survey:

http://masseybusiness.qualtrics.com/SE/ … omqW1jmPWs

Have a nice day!

Cheers!

Lulu

Hi Lulu

I will forward them your link. I think that is handier! I think your friends filled in my survey cuz I only have 8 to go! So thanks a million :)

Grtz

Elisa

Sweet as! (New Zealand expression). Good, I am very pleased to hear that they have done it.

Thanks to you too for help me out :)!

Cheers!

Hehehe..ill email you my friends email addresses right now. They said you can contact them

x
Elisa

Cool, awesome :)

I am intent on working in shanghai in the near future.
will you be publishing your findings.
It would be good to get an insight in the pros and cons in such an undertaking.

Regards
Max