A sexually abusive teacher I know about

I'm aware of a guy whom I'm pretty sure is in Shenzhen who is notorious for sexually abusing his students.  I know of his friend who is uncooperative but I have a photo of him (the bad guy).  This guy needs to be thrown out of China but I don't know what to do. The students are too terrified to make a formal complaint but I think this cannot continue.  Can anyone help or offer advice?

That's a serious allegation. Report him immediately to his embassy and let his embassy take over from there. Make sure the evidence are stacked against him so he cannot deny.

Importantly make sure you are not making assumptions because it could be damaging to him.

@MohawkJoe

go to the police and they will get it stopped and will prosecute if found guilty and will go to prison.  We had 2 cases like this and both eventually got busted, one has been in prison in Shanghai doing ten years and the other is doing his time in the usa (extradited from Shanghai) and doing a 34 year sentence. 

Call the police!  Im a retired teacher and our job is safely first for our students!!!  Take a Chinese friend to the police station with you if you don't speak Chinese to translate. 

So Joe, it's been 9 months, what happened bro?

report him asap! china will deal with him!

The guy disappeared ...  I think he went back to his home country