Hepatitis B - Dubai Visa rule 2013

Hii I am Electrical Engineer and I got a job in abu shabhi .But the problem is when I went for medical they unfeet me because of hepb .
But my category is not under 6.
What should I do dear please help
[email protected]

really? do you have medical certificate from your doctor? in what company you belong? OMG I'm scared of that news huhuhu,I'm here at Dubai I'm 3 weeks now still searching for a safe work

Where did you go for medical? Was it in UAE or back in your own country. Because I can confirm that if you are not in six categories ( not even indirectly), you will not be checked for Heptatitis B. ?

really? are you sure with that information?

are you sure @manna

hi. yes sure from personal experience. All the best.

what is your work here? are you belong in a big company here? where are you here in UAE?

what company bro? Really? what they told to you?

even if youre a new comer?

Hello everyone please I have a question that needs an urgent reply. Does working in a pharmaceutical company (factory) fall under the six categories of which if someone had hepatitis B he or she can't work in?

yes po

Hi, if I am going to Abu Dhabi to study as a PhD student and research assistant and my major is engineering, will I be tested for Hepatitis b? Thanks!

Bro did you pass the medical . I also have hepatitis b positive and planning to go Dubai for sales man job

Hi po. I just want to ask? Being carrier of Hepa-b reactive. As a graduate BSNursing is there any chance that i can pursue my profession as a nurse to work in UAE? And also working as medical coding po does that fall to category 6? Please need ur help. Thank you

@mysteryreverse hi, how about people who are just hepatitis B carrier