Hepatitis B - Dubai Visa rule 2013

Dear all
              Anbody can help me I have hepatitis b +ve.  I can go in dubai for post of mechanical fitter. Please tell me what happened dubai gov allow the visa or not. because I heard not allowed to work if have hepatitis b +ve and they banned for life time. It's true. I have more confusion because here  blogs are not cleared. Somebody  can clear me what happened if I have hepatitis b.  Can I allowed to visa or not . Please please please

I am karthi working as Qc Engineer in construction field .  I did my medical for saudi and dubai they told you have suffered hepatitis B so you can't go for UAE and Singapore like country .I was cry after my medical . Today i read on internet about hepatitis B there given there is possible for working . Kindly give the detail may can apply for job in UAE or Singapore.

Thanking you

Regards
R.karthi
Mail I'd

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum
karthi07 wrote:

I am karthi working as Qc Engineer in construction field .  I did my medical for saudi and dubai they told you have suffered hepatitis B so you can't go for UAE and Singapore like country .I was cry after my medical . Today i read on internet about hepatitis B there given there is possible for working . Kindly give the detail may can apply for job in UAE or Singapore.

Thanking you

Regards
R.karthi

Yes QC Engineer , you can work here in UAE

Dear sir

Kindly tell me about UAE visa because of i have suffered hepatitis B possitive . If i applying for job at saudi or dubai the medical test they had found hepatitis B then they told u are rejected . How can proceed . Please tell may i try job for UAE it is possible for i get .

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum

Hey,
I accepted an offer for the position "sales graduate trainee" so in sale with a big company in dubai that makes mostly chocolate and pet food mostly, I will be working in the office not the factory, pleaaase tell me if they will test me for hep b there for the residency, and whether my job falls under the 6 categories,, please let me knowwww  :(

prettyfairy27 Hi friend! Would like to ask if you already landed a job in uae? What companies would you recommend for our case?
How about the medical?
Im going there and will be looking for a job, hoping to have one that wont be needing foe hbv test

Hi! : :cheers:

I've been scanning through this blog and it seems there are a lot of conflicting information about Hep B. I'm also a Hep B inactive carrier and I have a plan to work in Dubai. So I started looking up through UAE news articles and found this...

"Dr Awadh said the new laws mean that visa screening tests for hepatitis B now only applies to six specified categories of expatriates – nannies, housemaids, and nursery workers; hairdressing salon workers; beauty centre workers; health club workers; anyone working in processing or food-control authorities; and those in cafes and restaurants.These are professions that have more human-to-human contact, he explained.Moves are now being made to relax the rules further, so they do not apply to those working in cafes or restaurants, he added."

link of article : http://www.thenational.ae/news/uae-news … en-relaxed

I was happy about this info BUT there are still some comments on this blog and other net articles that says otherwise. I just want a clear answer to this dilemma coz what if I'll go to Dubai and apply for a profession that is NOT in the 6 categories but the employer wanted me tested for Hep B anyway? Will I be able to say no and look for another job/employer or will I have to do the test anyways and get deported? I'm just scared of what might happen once I'm there, I just wanted to be really sure coz it'll be expensive to go and I don't want to just get deported coz I'm Hep B carrier. Gosh, I just wish brilliant scientists find a cure for us already, it's so unfair for us carriers to face this kind of problem it's not like we wanted it right? Anyways, anyone who has a clear info on this please post something with hard facts if you have one coz it would really be helpful. Thank you guys!I hope to hear from you! :top: 

It is clear that for Dubai visa. Hepatitis test is not required for job other than 6 categories.

please confirm anyone that the same rule is apply to othe emirates or not particularly for sarjah

Hi! Im from Philippines. During my pre employment medical exam I was diagnosed with Hepa B Reactive. I have a pending job offer with Dubai Duty Free as a Cashier. Is there a chance that I would be able to be granted a working/employment/residence visa? My agency informed me that the clinic is only following the Gamca guidelines and they cannot process my application in which the clinic told me that they following it. I asked them if it is the updated guidelines and they cannot answer me. Theyb tag me as unfit and I had a 2nd opinion with Department of Health for confirmation of my blood and still waiting for the result. I will work as a cashier and it will not fall under the 6 categories. You think I should continue the application? There's already the job offer and my medical is the one that hinders me. As I found about this, it feels like that all my dreams are gone. Hope to hear from you guys. Thank you!

hi all.
I came to Dubai on September 2015 for a engineering JOB.I Cleared the visa here in spite of Hepatitis B +ve.I have UAE ID now. So it is clear that at least for Dubai no problem for Hepatitis B+ve for employee other than 6 categories.
So you can proceed. I have asked the nurse at the testing center, she told it will not be tested for your job category.

Now I have another question to those who are staying here in Dubai for quite long time.
I heard there is a rule here that any lab/hospital/clinic find any person with infectious disease should report authority immediately. what if one clear the visa and during any doctor visit for any health issue he disclose his Hepatitis status to the hospital. Do they report to authority and you will be deported for hepatitis B+ even though you are not under 6 categories.
Because you can't hide it as you are staying here long term.
please anyone help.

michael2285 wrote:

Hi! Im from Philippines. During my pre employment medical exam I was diagnosed with Hepa B Reactive. I have a pending job offer with Dubai Duty Free as a Cashier. Is there a chance that I would be able to be granted a working/employment/residence visa? My agency informed me that the clinic is only following the Gamca guidelines and they cannot process my application in which the clinic told me that they following it. I asked them if it is the updated guidelines and they cannot answer me. Theyb tag me as unfit and I had a 2nd opinion with Department of Health for confirmation of my blood and still waiting for the result. I will work as a cashier and it will not fall under the 6 categories. You think I should continue the application? There's already the job offer and my medical is the one that hinders me. As I found about this, it feels like that all my dreams are gone. Hope to hear from you guys. Thank you!

What happened to your application?

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Spam

If you are going to work as cashier and if you sell food then you are under 6 categories, remember 6 categories list is quite big , any kind of job wich is related work with food, close contact with human and kids, hospitals even if you are cleaner there is no way you will be granted for visa
so consider everything and change your working field completely

Hi everyone, I have browsed this forum from page 1 till last page, but I haven't got confirmed information on my following questions:

my husband is working in Abu Dhabi since January 2017 and I am planning to join him living there (as a housewife - not working). Could you please inform us, what are the blood test requirement for this kind of visa? I am an HbsAG+ person since I was born, with HbeAg- so my virus is inactive. We have been married for 21 years, and my husband as well as our two kids (20 and 18 years old) are all HbsAg- .

And also, is it possible that I come to Abu Dhabi in a tourist visa and convert to wife visa while there? I am from Indonesia.

Thanking you for all the information. Best regards,

hi, i am under same condition as you.
i am planning to go to Abu Dhabi 3 months later with wife visa.
Did you pass the medical test?

Hi Fiona, I haven't gone to Abu Dhabi yet. Husband is there already, I am in the home country finishing things out before joining him. I will go on tourist visa probably in September 2017. Hope they authority does not check HbsAg for housewife visa (first/new application). Aamiin. How about you? Do tell me if you pass the medical test.

could u ask ur husband to call medical center directly? i am also eager to know the rule, but my husband still not there .

I am a registered architect with considerable experiences. I am hepa b positive. Ever since, even those times I have not been diagnosed with this disease, working at Dubai has been one of my considerations as it is a booming field of architecture.

I have known online that dubai leans its policies on hepatitis patients. This gives a blink of hope to my dream of coming to Dubai. I am now planning to go to that country with a visit visa. however, I am anxious that such a visa may require a hepa b testing result.

May I ask, if a visit visa requires blood tests?

If I may be admitted for the visit visa, is it possible for me to apply at dubai and have my visit visa changed with working visa??

any help please. If ever I may have such a hope, I shall be coming to dubai asap..

Thanks.

Hi.. visit visa doesn't require any blood test only employment visa does .. if you need any help with the  visit visa I can provide you a tourist office number in Dubai it cost AED 999 and it may take few days for the process.

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : post removed - asked to be deleted by author

An urgent answer/advise would be appreciated.

I have a job offer to come  to Dubai for a security job and I discovered that I am hepatitis positive during my test in Nigeria(few days ago).
I have read that hepatitis b+ve can only affect 6 categories applying for residence. But I would like to hear from someone that recently entered the UAE, would I be affected?

I am presently working in Nigeria, I don't want to loose at both end.

Thanks.

Some recommended and over the counter medications that are accessible in the india are viewed as controlled substances in the UAE and can't be brought into the nation without earlier authorization from the UAE Ministry of Health. In the event that you touch base in the UAE without this consent and the required documentation, the pharmaceutical won't be permitted into the UAE and you might be arraigned under UAE law.

For additional data and particular questions, contact the UAE Embassy in London to check whether your medicine is on the controlled rundown.

You can discover a rundown of enrolled and controlled medications and subtle elements on import directions on the UAE communicate site.

in simple word you can't enter in UAE

Please kindly help to answer my question, is supermarket or convenience store included in 6 categories for hepa b exemptions? Thank you for your help.

Hi, I'm a medical coder interested to work in Dubai but not moving ahead as am hep B +ve inactive carrier for last 13yrs. Am afraid that my visa might be rejected. Can anyone here clear my doubt if I can get visa as a medical coder.
Thank u.

My Friend

I don't which organization you are applying for and what medical coder job profile is. However if you fall under six categories specify by the UAE medical law you will tested for Hep B that means if you are receptionist working in hotel or a computer programmer working in hotel industry you will be tested for Hep B in other cases you can come without any hesitation.

Hi shahies,

A medical coder in India is the one who works for US health care. Our job is to code the files of the patients who have undergone any service performed by US physician an n and assign codes to them for physician reimbursement. We here work in health care BPOs and no way a medical coder is in direct contact with the patients. Our work is performed on a computer dealing with patients files.My many friends went to Dubai & are having good future but am afraid to even ask them anything coz no one knows about my hep B status. Previously I worked in a hospital in radiology department scanning patients. Then I applied for the same post in Saudi & I was selected but when I underwent medical test, it was then that I was incidentally diagnosed with hep B n they rejected by visa but that profession was to deal with patients n perform procedures on them but not a medical coder. I was very much upset then never tried again. Huh.... I have all education, skills knowledge n experience but this....coming in the way.... :(

Thank you.

I understand your situation my friend. However in your job profession I am not really sure what to comment. I would suggest you to visit UAE on visit visa and search for a job in BPO. Along side you can check for the test rules for your profession. I don't prefer to talk on Saudi Medicals as we all know what actually happens. Just take a chance for UAE. Good Luck.

hi good pm ,is pharmacy assistant job is belong in the 6 categories job?
tnx for the answer

how about working in a pharmacy not in the hospital

we have the same situation

@tanyababe......... All these jobs falls under six categories. Just to simplify so that you can get a clear picture I am giving an example here. If a person is driver with HbSag positive any state and he is working for a construction company he will not be tasted. However if he is driving a car of any hotel he will be tested for sure. Second situation a cook or nany working for a company that doesn't fall under those 6 categories still they will be tested. To summaries it test are conducted in two ways either based on a profession mansion in a list like nany and cooks, or any other job role but if you are working in any of the company that falls under the 6 category list................ Good luck

is pharmacy assistant belong in this categories, what did they mean in health club category?

Yes my dear unfortunately it falls under the healthcare profession categories, still I will suggest you to check with someone close to you already employed in UAE for better understanding and if they may suggest you some work around..... Good luck

although the pharmacy assistant will work only in a pharmacy in the street,not in the hospital?

My dear hear most of the pharmacies are associated with hospitals very few are stand alone and still it's considered as health care profession. Do choose your words and sentence structure before submitting it, you are seeking help not ordering someone. If you might have pharmacy or many thing on street in your country. This is UAE and they have different system. For more information help your self.

what job belongs to health club?

sir I'm referring to Dubai, not the whole uae tnx, my cousin said that when I'm getting my Emirates I'd I will be still check for heptitis b, is there a rule that when you test positive for hep b, you will not receive your Emirates I'd, tnx for the reply sir

hi goodeve when releasing Emirates I'd ,there's a medical for it, they didn't check hep b for this type of I'd?

we have the same thoughts

Hii I am Electrical Engineer and I got a job in abu shabhi .But the problem is when I went for medical they unfeet me because of hepb .
But my category is not under 6.
What should I do dear please help
[email protected]