Device privacy, trust, intrusion and the jealousy of vietnamese girls

Decide to get used to it, or keep telling her it's not right, and she does it again and again. Or date another woman and experience the same behavior, then stop, and date another again. Repeat that circle. These are some options.

In developing countries, people live in communities, they borrow from each other, they involve in each other's lives tightly, they meddle, they privy through their neighbor's stuff, and they easily strike conversation with a total stranger to seek favors. These behaviors are normal in those poor countries. In fact the behaviors are valued because they help the people to survive.

But the behaviors are a turn-off for people from developed countries where privacy is valued the most.

All sorts of theories try to explain this nosey or intruding behavior. I believe most people in developing countries behave like that. Perhaps it's because of the poverty which makes people there to value community living over individuality seen and valued in America, western Europe, Canada, and other developed countries.

Libhero wrote:

You control only two variables, you attitude and your behavior, nothing else. So you cannot control how your VN woman chooses to think and behave. Also, no one can change another person if they are not ready to change themselves. People don't change that much.

Jealousy is a negative emotion and it affects everyone badly and their relationship. In my experience dating VN women, Jealousy is a key negative factor. They are extremely jealous. It hurts!

For example, first girl and I went to find a restaurant. We were welcome by the women serving there. When we bided goodbye, one of the ladies shook hands with me. And my girl became terribly mad and that destroyed our evening. She said by shaking my hands, the lady understood that I had sexual interest and I was easy to get for sex. That's how VN people understand it. It's the culture, she said.

How am I supposed to know as an American who is used to shaking hands as a business etiquette? Also my cousin dated a Thai woman who was similarly jealous. They didn't make it.

Life with a jealous woman is as suforcates like living in a room without a door, window, and air.

There is a psychiatric condition called "morbid jealousy", it is a personality disorder which is more or less incurable and is more common in women than men. Don't ask how I know this, but believe me I spent a long time and a lot of money to get out of such a relationship.
Of course this is not the same thing as the personal curiosity that Vietnamese women display, I just thought I would mention it as it may apply to some of the more extreme examples being quoted here.
Just to be clear, this condition has nothing to do with being Vietnamese.

what do you mean safe ?

HOT DAMN !!!!    Seems that I scored complete GOLD !!!!  My new VN LADY WIFE seems to have only one concern - - - to ensure that I'm happy and safe all the time !!! Been together now going on over 8 -- nearly 9 years !!!  Not one argument over anything !!!
To be completely honest - - I'd be totally lost without her in my life now !!!! :heart:

Flip465 wrote:

HOT DAMN !!!!    Seems that I scored complete GOLD !!!!  My new VN LADY WIFE seems to have only one concern - - - to ensure that I'm happy and safe all the time !!! Been together now going on over 8 -- nearly 9 years !!!  Not one argument over anything !!!
To be completely honest - - I'd be totally lost without her in my life now !!!! :heart:

Well done, I'm in a similar situation now but not of eight years duration. My Vietnamese girlfriend seems only to be concerned for my welfare and well being, completely different from a western woman.

Flip465 wrote:

Ditto, almost 6 years and not 1 argument.

My wife does that too but in an acceptable way; for example she'll "suddenly" feel the need to look up something on the Internet using my phone, use my computer "for a while" because it's "faster than hers" or "casually" ask about my female coworkers. Still, so far (5years in) we've never fought over these issues.