Where to shop for big size clothings in Saigon?

Hi,

I am quite a big size man and I am having a hard time to find shoes, pants, that can fit me in HCMC
I have been shopping at big C and coop but i hardly find either underwear, shoes, socks, pants, shirts
that can fit.

Can anyone pls advice where i can go in HCMC to shop for big size clothes? I am 5.11 / 95kg

thanks

Saigon Square 1 and 3  both are in district 1 have big size because they target to foreign tourits :) and Lotte hypermarkets are the right places for you. I am 90kg and mostly shopping there, especially underwear :((.

Just google to find the places near your location and enjoy shopping.

P/S: Tax Plaza in district 1 used to be the best place for big one, but now it is under renovation  T_T

Asked many times. Russian Market always comes up, try malls = Vincom Center, Diamond Plaza, Crescent Mall, Vivo City. Sports shops can have bigger sizes. Blue Exchange maybe.

For big selection, Bangkok.

When you find it, update this post for the next person!

Yeah, Russian market in 328, Vo Van Kiet Boulevard, district 1 is a good choice, too.

That size not too difficult, I'm bigger than you and with a bit of work you can find things here. Try the places above, except Vincom which is overpriced. Shoes are the biggest hurdle for me, but they can be found or made.

In HCM city I dont know but in Hanoi I know one sell big size shoes which you need, the website: www.giayngoaico .com
I bought there already.

I saw a big size shop at corner of Pastuer street and Tran Quoc Toan street :)

Gosh it seems easier and cheaper to just have them custom made. I have all my clothes made here. Far better quality.