Looking for a home in Palermo

Buongiorno,

I've fallen in love with Palermo and am going to come and live there for a while.

I'm currently living in London, having just finished an MA in Performance Making a Goldsmiths College. Before that I was based in Vancouver, Canada. I'm a mature artist, I make performance in all sorts of venues; in theatres, old buildings, on streets and for video and photography.

A few months in Palermo is the perfect tonic to reflect on my year's schooling. I'm hoping to catch up on my reading and research, begin to understand the Palermo's incredible history and culture, learn Italian and watch the sun set at Sferracavallo at least once a week.

I'm quiet, responsible and respectful.
I'm financially secure within my budget.
I'd prefer to live with one or two others, hopefully Palermitans so I can begin to learn more about this incredible city.
I don't smoke.
I'm social and love to have a glass of wine on the terrace or make dinners with friends.
I can help you with English or teach you meditation
I'd be a great house sitter!

As I'm a recent student and artist, so my budget is limited but very secure.
Around 300Euros, expenses included.

I hope to arrive September 17th.

Please let me know if you've heard of anything you think might suit me or know of anyone looking for a subletter, house mate or house sitter.

Grazie mille!
Lesley

Hi Lesley E,

Welcome to expat-blog!

I suggest you to post an advert in the Housing in Palermo section, this might help. :)

Regards,

David.

Thanks David!

Will do.

ciao
Lesley