Expat.com team

hi Bachuatuyet88,
Nice to know you on Expat.
I'm working in Hue city as well.
So can we be friend?
Thomson

[moderated: no free ad on the forum/ pls use the business directory]

these posts are extremely old!
Anyone got some up to-date-info on a social community in HUE.
I expect to be settled there in next couple of days (end of March 2015) and although one wants to meet Vietnamese people one also needs help and support in the early days of living somewhere new.
I know there us a FaceBook page too but...........

Hello heliopolis1,

As you've notice, this thread is old.

I suggest you create a new one in the Hue Forum, where you can ask your questions and hopefully have more interactions from other members.

Good Luck ;)
Marjorie

Hi marjorie and thanks for feedback.  I will attempt to start a new Hue thread.  I had started emailing individual EE members but EE have cut me off for spamming (admittedly they were cut and paste but I could not write separate emails if they were to be lengthy snd informative).  But once EE restore my email rights then I will send out brief individual emails.  I did not think it could be so hard to track down or set up a HUE social network site/forum.  I will keep trying so please, any HUE exPats let us form an ACTIVE group whether on FaceBook or with monthly meetings.  I shall plan on visiting Le Domain de Cocodo to try out their saturday evening LIVE MUSIC.  Anyone interested?