Work Visa Process

Can someone please explain me in detail regarding the internal process of work visa issuance. Like for example, I have accepted an offer from my employer. What are sequence of step he/she needs to follow (Apply to MOL, get it approved, get it release, apply yo MOFA, Sent to Saudi Embassy in my country).

Would appreciate, if details with step by step guidelines are provided.

Hello muhamadumair.

Hope that you'll get some prompt feedbacks soon.

In the meantime, i would suggest you to browse the conversations of the  Information on visas Riyadh Forum, in order to collect some informations.

Thanks and best of luck

Karen :)

It really doesn't matter because no employer tells what's going on. I'm sure most expats here would say about your post, "What's this alien language?". Expats don't know because there is no use/need.

Thanks for your support.

One more thing.

My work visa is getting delayed and considering the current situation in KSA, my employer has offered me to come on visit visa, that is valid for 90 days. They are of the opinion that I can join them on visit visa and as soon as my permanent visa would be finalized they will convert my visa and for that I need to enter/exit. I do have lot of question regarding the visit visa and I really appreciate your quick response.

1. Is it legal to work on visit visa
2. Processing time for visit visa (I need to resign here and serve notice period)
3. Any documentation required here in Pakistan (such as attestation, visa stamping on passport from Saudi Embassy etc.)
4. Multiple entry is allowed (As EID is near, am I allowed to come back to Pakistan on EID).
5. Am I allowed to move within KSA (such as for Umrah)
6. Can I bring my family
7. Any other restriction (Bank Account, Rent a house, Driving License etc.).