Need a photographer

Does anyone know of a english speaking photographer for a reasonable price.
I need some pics taken for my website and am having problems finding a photographer. If anyone could help me out, I would appreciate it.

Hi,

Can you advise more details?

- Would you like a professional photographer? or a professional camera but not a real professional photographer?
- What kind of products will be taken for your website?
- Where will pictures be taken?

I have some friends, I think they can help.
You can drop me your email at [email protected]

Best regards,
Vy Nguyen

Hi do you have more details about what it is you want doing? It really depends on the type of photography. Portraits? Studio? Interior? Product shots? The equipment.cost and time involved for editing etc depends on what it is you need...I may be able to help.

what i need is a head shot with a white background, head shot with a black background, pic of me in the streets of saigon on my motorbike. and a couple of other head shots with me.
let me know what else you need.
thanks

Hi! I have full completed studio in HCMC in D7. Drop me personal message with details.

I am not a professional photographer but in case you still need one please message me. :)

HI, are you able to supply some further details? I've recently relocated to HCMC from Australia and happy to help out where I can.

Hi, my friends who is studying in FPT Arena University may help you. Please call 0977 055 131 Hau

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

I am not a pro but I did some event shooting, wedding photography.
Send me an message if you want to check out some of my works :)

Hi , i have a friend who is work for photography for so many years( 14 years) he is Austrialian, and at the moment he have a studio in Phu My Hung and he also work on his website . He had own 5 website now, so if you need a photographer for your website i think he is a right people.

Send me a message , then we can talk more about it!!!!