Scib paints in Egypt

Ola Egyptianites :D

Hope everyone is faring well; really wish I was back home atm – Summer here is a killer!

Now, I am in need of advice, preferably from others in my current predicament/situation. As most residents of Cairo know, Cairo is extremely busy, hence many opted to move out of the capital areas like Nasr City and Heliopolis etc. for more serene surroundings. For me it was El-Obour. I have a house there that is in the final stages of completion, I am just down to paint.

First things first – anyone with any recent experience in dealing with paint? As in what is the best kind etc.? coz I thought just selecting the color was difficult, there is also texture and god knows how many other things that I know nothing about! So any information would be greatly appreciated.

Second; how did you go about selecting the colors? Is it based on furniture (Which I do not have yet) or is there a general theme of color selection atm? I hear purple is the new black/white (depending on your perspective)?

So yes, the gist of my request is I would like some info on paint, where to get it, what to get. I remember there is an area in Heliopolis that caters to paints specifically, although its name eludes me, last time I was there was probably 2002/3.
Any info would be greatly appreciated :D

Hi, Uton is the name of the best I beleive you mean Midan Elgamee you will find it in front of Eldifaa Elgawy club Al nozhaa street

Thank you Abdelhamid :D