Single expatriat

If you are a single woman willing to be in a relationship nowadays has a variety of choices and every fishes in the sea would try to get into as a good catch just talkin bout my experiences,observations here in the gulf.
If you are a foreign to this country and living the life like I am being single most would just take the opportunity to deceive you.Every walks of life will come your way and goes like these...
Some are married guys just pretending to be single
Some has a family, a children
Some are single however they will just make you there past time
Some are too old that cant count the gaps anymore
Some are too young  that they are still in the stage of playing games.
and the least case, other nationalities tend to hide relationship with other nationalities and to define further its like an ego blowing for their culture
And since I am in a Muslim populated country it becomes a normal scenario for me to meet Muslims as well who belongs to one of the aforementioned cases where guys are already married,or got a family, either you are a muslim who is allowed to marry again to the nth  that second marriage i think is still the toughest one for every woman if be in this situation (full write up for this case on my second blog)

I believe that if you will fall for a person you will settle for him/her for the rest so it is about making a choice and that needs empowerment of your mind and heart to weigh things or situation like those aforementioned.
A good foundation for a healthy relation is pure love and pure heart otherwise it will not be so called a serious relationship or being a wife.husband material in reality.
PS: Everyone is entitled to their own opinions thus this  is solely based on my judgment, my experiences.

I totally agreed with karima..very well said..its a harsh reality... but remember all the fingers of your hand are not equal same is the case with human beings as well...