Sending money home to the UK. Tax issues?

Hi all,
I will be coming to Doha very soon from the UK on a 3 month probation period. If that works out, my wife will follow me over.
Can anyone tell me if there are any issues or tax implications regarding me sending some of my wages back to her account in the UK within the first 3 months or thereafter?
Thank you

No, no taxes at all! :)

No, that shouldn't be a problem. - we have lived in Doha for 2 years and regularly pay large sums into a UK account as we have a mortgage and other bills still to pay there (my husband is employed directly by a Qatari company, not through a company in the UK). The tax rules for being non resident in the UK have changed since April and I suggest you check them out via the Inland Revenue site to make sure you know what they are just to make sure you don't mistakenly do something you shouldn't. I know that if you declare yourself non resident for tax purposes you are limited as to how much time you can spend in the UK, for example. (My husband declared himself non resident before me so I didn't have such limitations at first)

Be careful all the UK expat tax rules have changed, now if you maintain a uk residence you will be liable for tax if they find out suggest you take professional advice and look at offshore banking