ُEmirati looking for new friends

@Maximilien17
What if she doesn't know english?
It's Arabic language, as long as she types in my posts I don't mind it

Hello Almas1990.

Sorry but we don't have an Arabic Speaking forum.

As this is an English Speaking forum, it is better to communicate in english so that other members can understand and participate as well. ;)

I invite you to read our code of conduct > Language section.

Thank you,
Aurélie
Expat.com team

Thanks for notifying

Hi everyone. Hope this post still everyone, im Hazel, 25 living near Al Safa Park. Have a great day everyone :)

Hi,
Almas here
Summer killed us

yeah, and its my first time to experience the heat here in Dubai.

sure man .

Hi
         Nice to see  u.  i am Civil Engineer Currently working in alain

hello Almas! I am about to laugh when I see your post not because it was funny, but because I read it from the first post up to the last. At first your trying to invite everyone to look for your post. When unexpectedly many friends came up to reply for you. It was very nice and I see all of them you never forget to give  a response.

Hi matey.....Im an expat from the UK, been in Dubai for 9 months and looking for friends. Work in oil and gas and based around the Dubai Marina area.

Hi,
Im moving to Dubai in 2 weeks and Im looking for friends

Assalamu alaikkum akh Muhammad

Ahlan wa sahlan

Lots of friends now, I lost this website for couple of weeks because of my education. But I'm here now

Is everyone free on Monday 16th September? We can meet somewhere near to everyone

Any ideas lads?

sure where?

I dunno

Where do u think?

I would be up for meeting up. Dont mind where.

I hope everyone replies

[Moderated: Inappropriate]

Hala Almas,

Invite me to a cup of coffee :)

sure me with u

sure u can !
mail: ***
welcome to dubai

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Almas,

How r u? hope doing well. im Khalid 26 years old young single. If u interested to date with me then mail me to ***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Salam Mr Almas,

This is Arash from Iran, me and my family living here around one year,
nice to meet you,
tell me what's your job?

Now you have too much friends :)

Hi Arash1079,

This is an old thread from 2013. If you want to reach a member/members on this thread try to send him a private message as they might no longer be active on the forum.

All the best,
Bhavna

Glad  to  meet  you

Hey bro where you live ?

Al  qusais u

Glad  to meet   u  i am  also  an  civil  engineer  seeing  a  job  in   dubai

I'm at jlt it's too far

Why we can't make team . Lets people get together.and make a team for weekend game like football, cricket whatever

HI
you are welcomed and hope we will become good friends.
regards

yes  sure