Development company

Hello all
I am moving to las terrenas shortly to start a construction company
Any tips

Lots of them I am sure, first welcome to the Forums!  We are here to try to help you in whatever way we can.

So, how many times have you been to Las Terrenas?  Why there?  (just curious and helps us understand you a bit)

What kind of construction? Are you incorporated?  Residencia done yet? 

Las Terrenas is certainly a beautiful area!  I love to visit the area.

Was in las Terrenas a few years back bought a property off 27 feb suitable for appartments
I have a company reg there already which holds the property
I am not personally registered
Since I purchased I need to registar the titles ( deslinde) ???the law changed in 2009/ 2010
What is a good lawyer company to do such work
Thanks for your response
Adrian

Boy there are lots of hoops to jump through before you can start construction either with your own company (which has to be set  up legally) or with a Dominican company.
A good law firm to start with is Guzman and associates.
www.drlawyer.com  they have an office either in las Terrenas or Samana.

Bob K

Good to hear Adrian, I will have to ask a friend about a real estate lawyer there, but for residencia I can recommend Wilson Rood in the Capital. You have to go there anyway to get the work done.  He is at [email protected]

It will be important to get yourself registered,  contact Wilson for a list of documents you will need to bring with you.

It is good you know the area already!  I have several friends up there and will get a referral to a land issues lawyer!

There you go - Bob - didn't know Guzman had an office there.  Good recommendation!

Thanks guys
Really appreciate your time
Adrian

Siempre! Keep us posted and updated, and if you need anything just ask!