NEW to BA .. woh whee to start ...

hiya all ...  been in BA 4 days now ... looking for a room in shared apartment ... if anyone wants to share a beer or 3 or know of a room ...

Hi ,exdreds. If you need help getting installed I could give you a hand and catch a beer too with friends. See ya.
[email protected]

Hello exdreds.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Have you tried to post an advert in the Housing in Buenos Aires section? It might help.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hey! Im Ken, im living here in Buenos Aires. I work for a nightlife company called Buenos Aires Pub Crawl and if youre looking to have a blast and get to know other tourists and locals hit me up.

I've been here 2 years now, the city kinda sucked me right in haha.

https://www.facebook.com/ken.castle.37

Hi Aurelie ... a very late response but thank u very much for your help ... BTW I found an apartment an it's wonderful ..:-)

Hi Ken  ... thanks for the msg, will let you know :-)

Not a problem, cheers!

I'll be in Buenos Aires in January! also will like to know how it is for a foreigner to find a place to stay? any help or tips will be of great help

hey there ..I found an apartment and moved in after 6 days of being in BA, found it on craigslist, u shouldn't have any problems at all, there are always lots and lots of shared apartments, there are also a few single apartments if u prefer to live alone ... just check out craigslist Buenos Aires ... area wise, Recoleta is a very nice area, Palermo is also a good area where they have everything from restaurants, cafes to bars and clubs, San Telmo has good bars too but not as nice ... your best bet is Palermo or Recoleta ...

hope this helps .. let me know if there's anything else

best wishes
pepe

exdreds wrote:

hey there ..I found an apartment and moved in after 6 days of being in BA, found it on craigslist, u shouldn't have any problems at all, there are always lots and lots of shared apartments, there are also a few single apartments if u prefer to live alone ... just check out craigslist Buenos Aires ... area wise, Recoleta is a very nice area, Palermo is also a good area where they have everything from restaurants, cafes to bars and clubs, San Telmo has good bars too but not as nice ... your best bet is Palermo or Recoleta ...

hope this helps .. let me know if there's anything else

best wishes
pepe

Thanks for the reply it was of great help ..I was thinking Palermo cause it seems to be the best area to live but I'll also check out Recoleta and San Telmo

I think if you wrote a little about yourself (age, at least) you'd get more replies :-)