Looking for compañero/a de language exchange!

Hola!

Im looking for a language exchange partner in Stavanger, Norway! I would love to practice my spanish and I could help you with your norwegian or english. I am currently living in Spain, but I will return to my country in may (2013), and I simply cannot imagine not speaking spanish for the entire summer!

My interests are nature (friluftsliv!) - hiking, swimming, rock climbing +++, photography, music, travelling and languages.
Would be nice if your are in your twenties as well, and share some of my hobbies :)

- Hanne

Hello Hannee,

Welcome to Expat.com :) !

I've moved your post to the English speakin forum of Stavanger for better interaction with the other members.

If you want to post in the Stavanger Spanish speaking forum, please, can you do it in spanish?

Regards,

Sarah

Hannee Hei, jeg er fra Cádiz og har live i Stavanger i september. Q Jeg tror vi kunne hjelpe oss begge. Vi kan også snakke skipe eller FaceTime. Min e-post er Erika.stavanger [at] gmail.com

@ erika alexandra: As you are on the english speaking forum, it would be great if you could post your message in english. Thanks. Karen :)