Looking to meet some lovely people in Stavanger

Hi,
  I am new to Stavanger and would love to meet people for a coffee or a drink. talk about random stuff and chill out. If any one os keen , please do reply back to the post ot you can even send a message to this number and i will try to reply back soon. 96838067

Little about me, I am an expat Engineer and shall be here for couple fo months before I head back to UK. I am a fun loving guy and tend to be humorous... always love to hear new stories.

Thanks for reading and hope to see you soon :-)

cheers
Guru

Hi, I just moved to Stavanger too and look forward to meet new friends!
I'm an expat engineer too :-)
Shall we meet up for a coffee or catch up in a pub for few drinks?
Talk to you soon, Domenico

Hi Domenico,
                nice to see your message. We can catch up for a beer or coffee.. my number is 96838067 and we can arrange a meeting.

cheers
Guru

Hallo Surferman Still in the need for a buddy in Stavanger or....?

Hey!

I'll be moving to stavanger in 3 weeks time!

I'd be intereted in talking to some ppl from there and then meeting when i get there.

Hi Aussie Norway,

I am a female living in Stavanger (have been for about 10 months) and am still looking for more friends.  There are a lot of Australians here so you won't be lost at all! :-)

Lynne.

Hey,
  if everyone agrees, we could all meet up on a evening at Waynes cofee located at the city centre in Stavanger??
I propose thruday evening. If anyone is kee, please reply back either to this post or send me a personal message.