Looking for Nigerians living Stavanger

Hi am ihuoma from nigeria a microbiologist working with an oil servicing company in nigeria am married with two kids( 2yrs and the second is 2months) I intend to apply for a master's program I the university of stavanger from the threads I see that norway seems to be a lovely place which am looking forward to!! I'll also love to meet nigerians who reside in stavanger who are on this forum. Expecting to hear from you guys soon

ihuoma, welcome. Am Nigerian too but living in Molde. Stavanger is quiet får from me but when you arrive,we can always find a way to meet.
Am from Benue state married with a kid.

I hope to hear from you soon.
God bless

Hi mercy
             I am so happy to hear from you! Guess you're doing great and your baby is good too! I look forward to meeting you when I arrive is a pity you not in stavanger but all the same I'll love to meet you when I arrive

Hello ihuoma,

Kindly note that a new thread has been created as from your post in the Stavanger Forum so as to help you get better interactions.

Also I suggest to try a quick search for Nigerians in our sectionStavanger social network.

Regards

Kenjee

My name is Malcom Chikelu. I currently live in Nigeria but I wish to move to Norway. I came across this site as a result of my search. Can you help me with any useful information. I wish to run my master programme in Stavanger. My email address is : [email protected].
Thanks for your time.

Hello Everyone,

My name is Idris from Lagos Nigeria. I recently secured MSc admission at UiS and will be moving to Stavanger in August. I would be glad to meet fellow Nigerians on this forum.

Thanks.