Looking for some friends in Stavanger ;)

Hi, I'm new in Norway, I recently moved to Stavanger and I'd like to get to know some people from here. :)

Hi m.dyl.93,

welcome to Expat.com! :)

Maybe you could give us a little introduction about you?

Thank you,
Christine

Hi :)
Well I was born in the U.S.A. and lived there 10 years, later I moved to Poland and lived there 8 years now I moved to Norway and I have no idea for how long but I'd like to study here ;P I live in Stavager with my family (parents and younger sister) and I don't know any people from here. I'm an easygoing person and I love partying. I love singing, dancing and I love horses. I'm not good at describing myself unfortunately ;P

Stavanger is a wonderful city. Your gonna have a good time. Enjoy every second!

I've just returned from the USA. Had a great vacation there :)
Do you speak polish, m.dyl.93?

Could you geta part time job? That's usually a good way to make new friends? Or join a club and try out a new sport or something? Good luck : )

Hey

Anyone have a list or can direct me where I can find any clubs or groups to join for expats in stavanger?

WhyRegister - that's cool, yes I speak polish :)
Limerickgirl - I work ;P and I have met a couple of nice people already. :) Thanks for your suggestion, I was thinking to join some sports club ;D

hey, i dont know that many here yet too. I am from Germany and live now with my norweigean boybriend in Stavanger too. If you like to hang out sometime, drink a coffee or something, just let me know:)

m.dyl.93 wrote:

Hi :)
Well I was born in the U.S.A. and lived there 10 years, later I moved to Poland and lived there 8 years now I moved to Norway and I have no idea for how long but I'd like to study here ;P I live in Stavager with my family (parents and younger sister) and I don't know any people from here. I'm an easygoing person and I love partying. I love singing, dancing and I love horses. I'm not good at describing myself unfortunately ;P

Hi m.dyl.93, I'm 22 and from the Philippines. I'm also new here. You can send me a message if you'd like to have coffee/beer some time. :)