Looking for Gym Buddy

Hello everyone!

I'm looking for someone who is interested in fitness and health and is also interested in becoming a gym buddy of mine. I don't really go out to gyms as we have a gym in our house, but I would prefer going out to the gym with a buddy as it would be less boring.

If anyone is interested, just let me know. Preferences are guys who are familiar with fitness and the gym and gyms are preferably to be located in Kuala Lumpur.

Cheers,
Zaff

Hello Zaff.

Do not hesitate to post an advert in the Activities (Sport partners) in the Kuala Lumpur classifieds. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi, I'm no gym bunny, but I just registered at Fitness First Avenue K, it's just round the corner of my apart. Which gym do you plan to go to?

Hello Tananda,

Does your apartment not have its own gym/fitness center? Oh and I've been a member of the gym in Avenue K. It isn't that bad actually, but the one in KLCC is much better, but the fitness first in Avenue K  is decent enough! I don't have any specific gym that I go to. I'm just looking for a gym where I can go to with a buddy.

Hi Zaff,
yeah it has one, but I prefer to go to Fitness First, it's a block away, and they have some cool classes that I'm in interest in, like body attack or rpm classes.

Hey bro I can join you. Jst let me know where u stay in KL

Thanks
Sharad

See you guys at FF avenue K!

I'm reconsidering of reapplying for membership at FF in Avenue K. I live at Dua Residence near KLCC. So it's quite convenient...

where do you work out currently @zaff?

Currently just at my apartment's gym. I've not been consistent though...

hii there...

Am a member of Fitness First Platinum at The Curve... I like Body Pump and Body Combat...

shanti...what happen to your plan of expat gatherings?