ROMAN IN MALTA

Gracias!he lanzado un topic nuevo y parece ser que he molestado mucha gente.NO QUERIA ESTO.Pero bueno,la gente,hoy en el dia aguanta poco y tiene muy poca paciencia.Gracias por la informacion!Un saludo!

I'm sorry but your Spanish makes no sense, neither does your English!
Your last posts, identified as Spanish, translates as

'if you know Spanish, then we can talk ... you are wrong sir about a person who does not salute conoces.un Romania!'

And

'Thank you!'ve Released a new topic and it seems that I have bothered much gente.NO WANTED ESTO.Pero good people, now holds little day and has little paciencia.Gracias for the info! Greetings!'

You need to find a way of communicating your questions in a way we understand and a way for you to understand the answers. On this blog we communicate in English.

I also read that you were going elsewhere, so I merely wished you Ciao :-) a friendly comment made upon the departure of friends on Malta, anyway.

redmik wrote:

Your last posts, identified as Romanian, translates as

Actually he was not speaking Romanian anymore in the last posts, he was speaking in a good Spanish.

Hi Arian,

read the ' Code of Conduct'.

Contuinuing to post in Spanish,Romanian or any other language is not offensive unless the actual content is but it is rude as not many know what you are talking about.

Cheers
Ricky

Lusco wrote:
redmik wrote:

Your last posts, identified as Romanian, translates as

Actually he was not speaking Romanian anymore in the last posts, he was speaking in a good Spanish.

Translation: (According to Google) Thank you!'ve Released a new topic and it seems that I have bothered much gente.NO WANTED ESTO.Pero good people, now holds little day and has little paciencia.Gracias for the info! Greetings!

Makes sense to me!

And if Google has mis-translated it (as I am certain you will point out to me) then more's the argument for writing in ENGLISH!

Also, they were written, not spoken.
See? I can be a pedant too. :)

Since when have you become a moderator?