Seychelles concerns and some questions please

Hello Guys of Expat.com I'm intending to move to Seychelles in a few weeks and I have some questions about living and working in Seychelles ..  then I need some info's about Accommodation and the cost of living for 2 persons

second thing can we find a paid job in any field it doesn't matter but the IT is preferred

Thanks for help and for being a great site of all time

Hi DaemoNicus

You can find various info about living in seychelles here pn Expat.com in other threads.
Kindly give me the exact information you are after and I'll update you.

As for jobs, are you referring to IT ?

I'm after food,communications and transportation to be specific

and yes I'm a graphic designer and an event organizer (club life and festivals)what kind of Jobs can I find there according to these fields

DaemoNicuS wrote:

and yes I'm a graphic designer and an event organizer (club life and festivals)what kind of Jobs can I find there according to these fields

You can find few positions for graphic design. Big graphic companies usually posts their vacancies. Alternatively you can ask if there's an opening.
As an event organizing, that depends, for example, if you would like to assist with the Seychelles Carnaval, you would have to liaise with the Ministry of Culture. This will also apply on events that are official!!

DaemoNicuS wrote:

Food, communication and transportation is in abundance, you have a wide range and variety.