The Cambridge English School

Hi everyone

I have an interview at The Cambridge English School coming up. I have been trying to do some research into the school and I can't find a great deal of info (apart from a few negative reviews).

Could people please give me some opinions on the school and area? Also, if people know what the salary/package may consist of that would be great too :)

Many thanks

My children went to Cambridge a couple of years ago. They learned nothing, the Arabic teacher was never there, there is a high turn over of Western teachers, they take their time in getting your residency if they ever get it at all, some teachers go to people and get their own residency. If you can survive for a year then you can meet new people and apply at other schools if you don't like it.

Many thanks for your reply,unfortunately this does seem to echo the other reviews that I have read :(

when it comes to English schools in Kuwait, your best bets are as follows:

1) TES
2) NES
3) KES
4) BSK, GES, FES

Hi everyone,

I also got an offer to teach at the Cambridge English School. I recently had the interview and I am consdering accepting the offer. I have heard A LOT of bad reviews from this school. After reading them, I did a little more research for other schools and sent my resumes there as well. If I do not hear back, do you guys think it would be worth it to go to this school even if just for a year, just so that I can get the teaching experience (I have none)and then move on to a better school? Also, a lot of people were complaining about the pay at this school, does this mean that they dont pay you what you have earned or that they pay you late?

Thank you in advance for your replies.

take the job, get the experience; what have u got to lose?

hi, fereshteh1632 i also resently had an interviewed at the same school and i was wondering how long be4 u heard back from them?:whistle:

I heard back pretty soon (I think max 2-3 days). When was your interview?

Hope to see you there!:)

hi thanks 4 the reply i interviewed over a week ago and i haven't heard anything from the agency, so i don't think its happening

but thanks again

:(

You never know. Just have patience. Even if they didnt choose you, one of the people that they did might back out. So maybe you can step in.

hi thanks maybe ur right but i don't think so, the opportunity this job offers, despite the negative reviews about the school, still make it worth it.

p.s thats in my opinion

but thanks 4 that :D