Firefighters salary in abu dhabi oil and gas company?

have an interview with al hosn gas regarding a firefighter position in their company...wondering whats the salary like.

Hi esdaille and welcome to Expat.com!

Hope that other members will advise you soon.;)

Harmonie

thanks harmonie am looking forward

You should better ask them during the interview as all others usually do ..

I hope you will get an answer soon

if you know what grade the position is, i can tell you the salary scale and accommodation allowance.

I had a friend there who was earning 20k a month.

latest info from the horses mouth.

grade 8-10
basic salary- 4268 (min) to 8496 (mid point).  maximum may be around 12000.
supplemental allowance. 1740-2295
general allowance. 2228 - 2339
accommodation allowance. 110000 per year
schooling. 30000 per child per year (usually max 4 kids)
remote area allowance 1000-1500
shift allowance 600-1500
furniture allowance. upto 29000 (one off payment on engagement)

all figures are per month unless stated othyerwise.

on top of this expect full medical cover for you and your family.  about 6 weeks leave a year, interest free car loan, round trip tickets for you and ur family every year (to home location) and some recreational benefits.

hope this helps.

Hi all..im just getting offer from refinering company in Abu Dhabi with salary about 13k AEDd as fire team leader...is it enough with that salary living in Abu Dhabi...what about living cost there..seeking your advise and opinion guys...thanx

Is that your basic?

Is this amount in US or AED

How much ur salary basic?

Hello!

I have a written interview for ADGAS in Abu Dhabi and they've asked me what I expect for a monthly salary.  Does anyone have an idea about how much firemen, fire team leaders, fire day supervisors, fire shift supervisors or fire section heads make per month? I am from Canada and have over 9 years experience.

Thanks in advance!

Where was your friend working?  I have a job interview and they want to know what I will accept for salary.  What do you think?  I have 8 years experience

giasi wrote:

latest info from the horses mouth.

grade 8-10
basic salary- 4268 (min) to 8496 (mid point).  maximum may be around 12000.
supplemental allowance. 1740-2295
general allowance. 2228 - 2339
accommodation allowance. 110000 per year
schooling. 30000 per child per year (usually max 4 kids)
remote area allowance 1000-1500
shift allowance 600-1500
furniture allowance. upto 29000 (one off payment on engagement)

all figures are per month unless stated othyerwise.

on top of this expect full medical cover for you and your family.  about 6 weeks leave a year, interest free car loan, round trip tickets for you and ur family every year (to home location) and some recreational benefits.

hope this helps.

Is this in USD? Or AED?

How much does it cost to live in Abu Dhabi per month, I have a job offer with paid housing and medical, the monthly salary is 11000AED, is this enough for a family of 3 to cover monthly bills and save some cash.

vjc wrote:

How much does it cost to live in Abu Dhabi per month, I have a job offer with paid housing and medical, the monthly salary is 11000AED, is this enough for a family of 3 to cover monthly bills and save some cash.

Try this website for cost of living and other date.  www.numbeo.com