Need an advice & suggestion

I was hoping to apply for the Masters program and was wondering pursuing it in Finance or Marketing (currently indecisive). I would like to know what is the future prospect of working in Germany after completion of this degree. Does this degree offer & provide a feasible, convenient, prosperous & flourishing career particularly if working in Germany. And most importantly how difficult is it to find a job on this field specially for someone who speaks solely in English. Thanks beforehand. I hope hearing from you soon.

Yours faithfully,
      Kaiser

I did not quite understand if you are looking to complete your masters in Germany or abroad.
If you want to work in Germany it would be beneficial to get a degree in Germany as it will
be easier with the work visa (you are not from an eu country, right?), and you could learn german
during that time.

As for your original question regarding Management vs. Marketing. I am not a business major, but I follow a "german business forum" (wiwi-treff.de) and according to many posts in this forum it is quite hard to find a job in Marketing.

Currently I am a Spanish resident. Thank you so much for your help ma'am.

Spanish "resident" does not help, only EU citizens have an advantage (no need for a visa).

Yes sir, I am well aware of the imposed stringent in the EU. By the time I am expecting to complete the Master, I would be able to acquire the Spanish citizenship & as an outcome I would perhaps be entitled to receive the work permit working in the EU. Thank you.