Happy Singles Day!!

Well, IŽm not quite sure but I guess tomorrowŽs singles day, best wishes from me to all of those who are also lonely in town just like me, if only there was any speed dating events here in Mendoza!! Anyway drop me a line whenever you want to hang out, kind regards....

I wish things were different :-( but I am lonely and unemployed, although I have two university degrees and speak three languages.
Anyway I was hoping to start a masterŽs degree sometime, but IŽm already 33, feeling kind of old for everything, is it just my sadness speaking here?? A hint would be appreciated :-)

:cool:

Minimum salary in argentina is quite low, less that usd500. Is not a shitty country but is true that people well educated is not that well apreciated by the system like in 1st or developing countries.

Hello fellows, I am actually searching for a part-time job while completing my masterŽs degree, needless to say I speak English, would you help me out? Thanks!! I already posted a classified add, but if you could help I would be most grateful!!