Average and Maximum Salary in Gulf

Guys,

I am working as Procurement Engineer in India. I have total 4+ years of experience in Procurement including 2+ years of Gulf. I have completed BE in Electrical Engineer.

Based of my experience & qualification, how much Salary I can expect in Gulf. especially in UAE & KSA.

Hi pvf037!

Welcome to Expat.com!

Armand

My best guess is in the range of 10to 15 k...hope this helps

Thank you for your reply.  When your say 10 - 15k is it full package or only basic ???? It will be more help full if you provide some idea on Basic Salary only.

Hi! What jobs can a b.com grad expect in Dubai, Abu Dhabi or any country in the middle east? And what jobs will a Mba grad get?

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction.

How easy is it to get a job in the gulf states of UAE, Oman, Qatar etc while I am doing my 3 month probation in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia?

How can I get to see the jobs and apply for them? What agencies are out there? Can I travel to these states physically to scout for jobs?
Please help me with advice - any advice would be most welcome.

I have been told that employers pay more in the other states than KSA which is why I'd like to move across from the KSA to the Gulf states. Please also kindly let me know if you know any good agencies etc

I am a hospital / health worker with over 15 years of experience in the field of medical laboratory science [technology] from London, UK.
The Middle East employers call my job title : Laboratory technologist.
Thank you.