Budget Hotels in New Delhi

Hi Friends,

I am planning to visit New Delhi with my family. Can anyone please guide me about the best budget hotels in New Delhi. Since I will be traveling to Delhi by train, so please suggest budget hotels near railway station.

hello,

It is the pleasure that you are visiting the Delhi. In Delhi there are 4 railway station.1.New Delhi 2.Delhi 3. Hazrat Nizamudin 4. Saria Rohilla.

If you are arriving at New Delhi then there is a Railway Yatri Niwas run BY IRTC.

Hi sachinbhatia,

if you want cheap hotels just leave the railways station from pharganj side.. the whole place is filled with hotels. go chk the hotels yourself and book it. dont entertain any auto wala or any one else for that matter. believe me there are huge option there and no dearth of availbility...njy..:)

I do not know of the district(s) of the train station(s) in Delhi. However, the following is of hotels that are less than 1,000 rupees per night. http://yellowpages.sulekha.com/delhi/to … 00/567.htm
I recommend that you call in advance; the prices may be old and/or inaccurate.
If you are travelling with your family then make sure that you do not bring along any female members of your family to Delhi; they will be raped.

There are lot of safe, good and cheap hotels available near New Delhi railway station, do the bargaining to get a good price Hotel. One advice for you do not mention about foreign country they will raise the rates on hearing this. And you can also go to paharganj 2 min walk from new delhi station you will find lots of budget hotel to stay.

welcome to delhi bro, its already been mentioned here but still i would recommend  you pharganj, as it is near to new delhi station just 2 min walk and you will find plenty of budget hotels most will ask for 1000 rs for a day but if you are good in bargaining then you can strike a deal around 800rs for day.