Reason to know Rejection visit visa for wife

Hi all,

Can anyone help me out, why my wife visit visa is keep on rejecting with status( mobilize new application with visa number provided to work in Saudi).

I'm working here in Riyadh with company sponsorship with valid iqama having profession telecommunication technician.

Simply they are rejecting(6 times already) stating that "We hope to mobilize a new request and would record number of visa"

now how should I know which one is the valid visa no which I entered in Saudi. Where as my visa have only 2 visa no.s and later I got my Iqama.

I tired with those 2 no.s as well with my Iqama also..but no result :(:(

i'm much worried why this is happening.

Can any one help..???

Thankyou
Suri

mobilize new application with visa number provided to work in Saudi

We hope to mobilize a new request and would record number of visa

Google-translated. Can you provide the exact Arabic text appearing?

Also, are you sure this is the number you are entering in the application?

https://visa.mofa.gov.sa/_Images/visa_entry_number.JPG

Yes. Exactly the one which was rounded in black. I'm mentioning the same...but still no luck..5 times it was rejected with that no. stating that " نأمل تعبئة طلب جديد وتدون فيه رقم تأشيرة الدخول"

and also" نأمل تعبئه طلب جديد يدون فيه رقم تأشيرة الدخول "

نأمل تعبئة طلب جديد ويدون فيه رقم تأشيرة الدخول "

نأمل تعبئة طلب جديد ويدون فيه رقم تأشيرة الدخول وكذلك رقم سجل صاحب العمل بشكل صحيح

These are the comments i'm getting always. these are the examples.

You've pasted 4 texts above in Arabic, first 3 are the same :P

Anyways,
نأمل تعبئة طلب جديد وتدون فيه رقم تأشيرة الدخول
means:
You're not entering the visa entry number correctly. This is related to the image I refered to above in my last post.

The second message could be the catch:
نأمل تعبئة طلب جديد ويدون فيه رقم تأشيرة الدخول وكذلك رقم سجل صاحب العمل بشكل صحيح
It says:
- The visa entry number you have put is wrong.
AND
- You have to enter Registration number of your sponsor corrctly.
So per this msg, you are making 2 wrong entries.

These two numbers have to be typed in correctly in order for your application to get through.

My company number goes like: 7001XXX636 (X=numbers). Have you checked your number with the HR dept?

I suggest having some Arab friend fill your form (if not doing so).

Ya always they are saying entering wrong visa number. but i don't have any more visa numbers on my Passport. Even i verified Sponsors no. also with HR. Even i filled form with my arabic friend and i submitted the application by hand in MOFA also but still no luck.

Any more suggestions..???

Thanks

Can any one suggest what can be the next step to get the family visit visa :(:(

Take care of those 2 numbers @sureshn.chinta and try again. Hundereds of people apply for visit visas everyday and obtain approvals.

If nothing works, send docs to me; I'll fill it for you :)

how can i contact you..??