School for 15 year old gorl in grade 10. in northern Belize?

I'm thinking of relocating to Belixe. My daughter is 15 , and will be in grade 10 next semester. I read Corozol school is on a hunger strike ??
What about Progersso, or Orang Walk ? Or anywhere near by ? Are there good english speaking schools ?
Thanks

Have you checked with your local school district where you are now? Do they have any program that will allow for a student to travel for extended periods of time? I am bringing my teens down, and they will remain on the roster here in the states. They will be required to complete their lessons via internet and will need to return at the end of each school year to take their finals. The cost of flying back once a year is far less than the tuition in a decent school in Belize. Ask at your child's school. They may have a recomendation for you. Hope it works out!

Hello Xcaret:  Here in Belize - grade 10 is considered "college".  There is only one school in the area (to the best of my knowledge) that has students in advanced grades.  Many schools here have religious affiliations but none that go from K-12.  The Catholic Church here in Corozal, St. Xavier, would be an excellent point of beginning.  Their number is: 501-422-2018.  My housekeeper has a daughter in this school and she tells me that classes are taught in alternating language ( one class in English the next in Spanish and so on)  The beauty of it is that you get a bilingual child...but an investment in Rosetta Stone maybe in your future.

Thanks for the advise , I'm going to take my daughter to Belize in the hot summer to see what she thinks of it before I make any decisions.

Check out Belize Christian Academy in Belmopan.

Thank you . I really appreciate that. I have a friend living in Belize , but I aleays seem to get answeres he guesses at because its mostly not correct .lol.