Schools in Belize

We too are looking to relocate to Belize and our kids and grandkids will be going with us. Our concern is our grandkids and the schools etc that will provide them education and the healthcare. We have 4 grandkids ages 5 and under so we are in the same boat. We are taking a trip for 2 weeks in Jan/Feb to see firsthand the various areas and we will be visting schools, hospitals and obtaining information. Meanwhile anyone that lives in Belize with children, we would welcome any help you could provide.

Hello bratz150.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

For more visibility, a new thread has been created from your message on the Belize forum.

Hope you'll soon get some informations from other members.

Thank you,
Aurélie

bratz,

In my research so far, Belize Christian Academy is the only school I have found that is accredited in the US.

bratz, are you on Facebook?  If so, and if you haven't already, you should join the "Belize Expats" group.  There is a discussion going on right now about this very thing. We don't have children, so I can't help with this one...

Good luck!

Hello,

You are welcome to start new threads on forum Belize so that all our members can benefit form different informations ;).

Melissa

Melissa wrote:

Hello,

You are welcome to start new threads on forum Belize so that all our members can benefit form different informations ;).

Melissa

I'm confused, Melissa; isn't that where this thread is?  In the Belize forum?  Looks like it to me.

Hello CaribeGal,

Sorry for the confusion :). What I meant was to have a new thread focus on different schools (for expats) in Belize.

Melissa