Roomating in Marseille

Hi everybody !
I'd like to share a flat or something next year (september 2010) with some international people ! It would be really great to tell me if you are indeed interested or if you know somebody who would !
I'm a 20 yrs old girl, calm, serious (not excessively ^^), cheerful, smiling, open minded, i speak english, dutch and french and i'm studying in marseille :)

Let me know ! :D

Hey Femie!

I am Eva from Austria and i am also looking for a living community in marseille.
however, i am only doing internship in marseille, so moving there from beginning of august to the end of november.
so, let me know if you already find a flat in august - then i could join for 4 months!

eva

Hey!
It's really great to have a reply :D
The problem is that I will probably try to find a flat for september because paying a month while you're not in the flat well... i can't afford it! If i can't do otherwise and if I still haven't found a flatmate (preferably for the whole scolar year), I'll let you know! no pb!
I really hope you'll have a great time in Marseille! (and I'm sure you will :p )

bisous ;)

Femie

Hey I will go study in Marseille in september (i guess i'm not that international) but it might be an idea to stay in touch ;)

Ciao!

Elisabeth

Hi,

I am currently working in Boston MA in the states, but I am planning to move to Marseille this September 2010 as well. I have been trying to figure out how to find roomates/apartments - its kind of daunting. Let me know if you want to chat about it, either as potential roomates or generally comparing notes and advice.

-Kris

Hi !
In France you have to start with all the administrative procedures quite a long time in advance.
For my part I found a roomate (she's doing the same studies as me, speaks french and german) and we're getting the application ready for in 2 weeks so that we can begin to visit some appartments in june/july.

@ Kris : It might not be very funny for you to live with 2 girls :p lol. But if you need any help or any information don't hesitate to contact me, I'll be glad to help ! Are you planning to come to France before September ?

@ Elizabeth : Sure we can keep in touch !! :D I'll send you a private mail as soon as I can :)

PS : I said I found a roomate but I'm still open to any suggestion ! :)

Femie

I don't know why but the "private message service" doesn't work :/

Kris, I got your mail but could you send me your private e-mail adress?? thx :)

xx

Femie, it should be working now ;)

Hello, I m soon moving to marseille, I would like to have some advice and maybe propositions for flatsharing.
I m a young cheerfull Russian economic student. I m gonna study in the Euromed management school, it could be nice to meet up yith other poeple that are doing their university exchange in Marseille.

Waiting for the answers, thanks again

Jimmy

Hi Jimmy,

I can't give you advice on the whole flatsharing thing, I ended up in a residence, but I do know that there's loads of international people studying at Euromed, and you will probably meet a lot of new friends.

Ciaoo!

Elisabeth

Hey Jimmy,I am also studying in euromed..you are in which course?