Any new Expat. would like to be introduced to U.A.E Culture?

I am a Male from Dubai .. 32 years old .. Really into cross cultural management subject .. would like to exchange thoughts, views and ideas by exploring new cultures through " serious & decent " people =)

But there isn't any culture in the UAE

Thank you old man .. I respect your opinion .. It reflects your own view ..

Dubai is a very cosmopolitan and multinational town like most of the international cities in our world. I have lived in some countries before and each and every city has their own grove and style. So does Dubai. It might be a bit more difficult to find the real Dubai culture, but it exists. Thank you for your post dxb lord, I would be interested to learn a bit more about the native culture. ope to hear from you,

Darryl

everyone has a culture. Uae history may not be as old as other countries but their culture is very rich as they were part of the great arab region.

and in addition to what ive said, emiratis are outnumbered by expats and correct me if im wrong. I know that not all emirati citizens are originally arabs, there are iranians, pakistanis, even indians, and so they have mixed culture plus the new emiratis who are products of emiratis-europeans, americans, africans, asians union, the half emiratis. There are some of them who are not promoting their culture anymore cos of western influence, and modern influence. Im more interested if there is something unique in uae culture compare to other gcc countries