French schools in marrakech

Hi there,
I have recently moved to marrakech for work and i would like to start taking french lessons. I have looked at the french institute but it seems they only enrol once or twice a year - does anyone have any ideas, suggestions?

many thanks
Chris

Hello Chris

i am living in marrakech too...here there are Institut Français in Gueliz...

but by internet, i think you can find somebody that will do classes...cheap...

sorry but my level in french...are still medium.

Bonne chance...et bon courage

Mercedes.

Thanks,
I have found a teacher and we are starting a small study group - if anyone is interested in joining let me know we are probably going to start lessons next week...or at the latest the week after that.

let me know if anyone is interested.
Chris

Hi Chris,

We often come to Marrakech and would like to brush up my french. Is the group intermediate? I would also like to get to know some expats as well. So, if the french group is still running, let me know. I will be in Marrakech 25 March -5thApril.

Thanks ,

Reina

Hello - I would love to find out more about the French class you have organised.  I guess it has started already?  Maybe you could give me some information anyway.

Thanks!

Hello everybody!!!

I am new here:) My name is Efisio and I am planning to move to Marrakech as soon as possible in order to learn French. Could you give me any info about the courses you're attending?

Thanks so much guys,

Efisio