Exchange German lessons for Arabic lessons

Hello everyone,
Me and my friend are currently learning Arabic at a school in Marrakesh. We are looking for someone who wants to learn German(I am a teacher).
The idea is to exchange our knowledege. We could meet once a week and first we teach one hour German and then you teach us one hour Arabic. And everything without money.
So please contact me, if you are interested.
Best wishes

Hallo alle zusammen,
Mein Freund und ich lernen gerade Arabisch in einer Schule in Marrakesh. Wir suchen jemanden, der gerne Deutsch lernen möchte.(ich bin Lehrerin).
Die Idee ist es unser Wissen auszutauschen. Wir könnten uns einmal die Woche treffen und zu Beginn unterrichten wir eine Stunde Deutsch und dann unterrichtest du eine Stunde Arabisch. Und das alles ohne Geld.
Wenn du interessiert bist, schreib mir einfach.
Liebe Grüße

Hi Coralu,

I invite you to post your advert in the Marrakech Classifieds and you may have a look in the language exchange category too.

Thank you
Naomi :)

i am Moroccan and I am high school teacher in Marrakesh. I would love to learn German in exchange of Arabic ( classical or dialect one). I am looking forward for a reply. thx

Hello! my name is Hala, i live in Marrakech and i love your idea ! I'm interested so maybe we can start soon? What u say?!

Thx for the reply. let s do it then! can we meet tomorrow in the afternoon or the evening in order to discuss it .*

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share personal contact infos on the public forum!

great let do it then!