New here

Hello!!

I am new at this forum and so, I guess it will be a good idea to introduce myself.

I am spanish and i am thinking of moving to new zealand, but I have no information about how to do it. I would like to study photography (still looking for an academy) while I am working (donŽt really care so much the king of job, even if a have a university degree and nowadays and the director of multimedia projects).

I am not looking for specially big cities, just somewhere quiet where I can do a living.

If any of you have any suggestions, please tell me. I will be really gratefull.

Thanks to all of you!!

Welcome on Expat-blog Lakarilla!

I have moved the discussion on the New Zealand forum. Maybe the New Zealand guide might help you.

Good luck
Christine

Hi Lakarrilla,

If you want to study photography, you will be looking at around $20,000 a year which is around $10,000. Unless you have permanent residency in nz it is very expensive to study here. Anyhow, I am a teacher working for a college who is in a partnership with a fashion and design college. I believe they also have photography courses. www.raffles.ac.nz or try Unitec - www.unitec.ac.nz.

Hope this helps a bit
Cheers
Bram

Thanks for the information.

Anyways, I was thinking of a shorter one; actually, I have studied marketing and advertisement; so, apart from studying, I would also like to have a job.

I will have a look at the webpages you told me.

Cheers.

Ane