Looking at Moving to New Zealand...

Hi...allow me to introduce myself..

My name is Dale, I am an untrained nursng assistant looking at training as a Physiotherapist, with the hope that this will give me the necessary key skills to emmigrate to New Zealand.

I have a wife and 2 children who will move with me, but have many questions to ask...

I have looked into the idea of hiring the services of a company such as GlobalVisas to take the hassle out of paperwork and visas etc (which I realise will come at a cost) - but the last thing i need is to get deported because I didnt tick a box on a form! lol...

Anyway, I am an average bloke, with a couple of grand in the bank, looking at moving to New Zealand as I have heard and read many great things about what a great country it is to live and work....England appears to be dying on its arse, so I just want the best for my family andbeleive that NZ can help with that.

I realise I am one of THOUSANDS of people who have made similar posts, so if anyone can point me in the direction of a good / trustworthy company that can assist in answering my boring questions about emmigating and visas etc...

Not sure how easy it is for 'Joe Average' to get over to and start a new life with a young family in NZ, as all blogs and posts I have read on other sites are about people with degrees and qualifications coming out of thier ears moving to NZ and finding jobs paying 100k+ a year (sorry, but im just notthat smart!)

Anyway - I digress!!.... if anyone ca reccommend agood / trustworthy company who wont pull my pants down with fees etc to helpwith the process and advise, it would bemuch appreciated.

Many Thanks for reading,

Dale :)

Hi Dale!

Welcome to Expat.com and thanks for the introduction.

Regards
Armand

Migrant support services in the town you are interested in is a good resource.  And the NZ immigration website.  Good luck!

Personally I would just use the governmental immigration website purely for the reason that private agencies can't actually get you any further up the queue. Despite many claims of the opposite. Immigration agencies can be helpful but like you say, expensive.