Just popping in to say hello.

Ive just added my blog to the site - thanks very much :D

Ive been living in New Zealand for four and a half years now. At first I struggled to settle in - moved to Wellington and lived right in the center of the city. But Im a country girl at heart, and didnt really feel at home until we moved to the Wairarapa. Im now a Citizen of New Zealand and here to stay:cool:

Ive been blogging for about 6 months, and post almost every day. I write about life in general - but also specifically about problems people have with Immigration New Zealand. Ive found out the hard way an awful lot about the Parent Sponsorship process, and the Medical Assesment Process, and what to do when things go wrong.

And ive also got a strong interest in how to afford the cost of living in New Zealand, how to cope with personal finances and how to deal with New Zealand mortgages.

I hope you all pop by, and please feel free to leave comments ;)

Welcome on board AvalonsGuide!

No name to greet you with ;) but as a fellow writer and expat I wish you much success with your book.  I'm assuming you are American and you had the luck to become an expat in a gorgeous country and not having to learn a new language (just a little tweaking here and there!)

I'll check out your site,

Miss Footloose
www.lifeintheexpatlane.blogspot.com (Tales of the Globetrotting Life)