Non Issuance Of IQAMA For Past 7 Months. I want to leave on final Exit

Hello ALL.
I'm from India. I came on Saudi Work Visa (Computer Programmer)given by my sponsor who purchased IQAMA from another sponsor. After coming here it has been 7 months still i did not get my IQAMA because sponsor in RED Category. Now i want to exit the country on final exit (Kuruj Al Nihai). But the sponsor/mandoop is facing difficulties in getting final exit and telling many reasons and delaying
He is saying that he is facing difficulties to get the card from the labour which is required for Kuruj AL Nihai/Final Exit.
Neither they are giving IQAMA not they are giving final exit which is internally dependent on IQAMA and the cancwllation of it and final exit. I have emergency situation for my parent in India
and i need to leave out of saudi arabia. Please help me...what are all the ways and procedures...Kindly requesting to help...

I am sorry I don't really know much to help but just for sake of asking have you tried to approach the Indian consulate, they should be of some help hopefully.

I have not yet approached indian consolate . What about approaching MAKTAB AL AAMAL (Jeddah Labour office??)

I am sorry, wish I knew anymore to help. My best guess still is Indian consulate.

No, you are right @Kymadoce.

Consulate of your home country and then with their co-ordination Maktab-al-Amal

What is your company/Sponcer name because am also on computer programmer since 7.5 months now.Are you from hyderabad.

TLL is subject matter expert, I would suggest to go by his suggestion