Cancell Iqama process before creation, What are possible penalties

Salam,

Sir I need guidance and advice please help me in my case.

I am Software Engineer.

I came to Saudia  , for a job.

Recruitment company   hired me for job in "Saudi Company".

After 15 days  of work in "Saudi Company", my recruitement company  said to me that our contract with "Saudi Company" is cancelled so we are shifting you to another job from Madinah to Riyadh .

Till now my Iqama is not created.

I am mentally dead now, what to do and what not.

I want to stay in Madinah and want to do "Saudi Company" job for Madinah, Please guide me, if I refuse to make iqama and tell my recuirtment company that i want to go back home. can they do any thing wrong? for example "Exit stamp with 3 year ban".

Dear,
did you signed the contract with recruitment company?
If YES, take another look at the conditions and check out the transfer and cancellation conditions.
If your contract does not includes transfer conditions, you can claim the rights for the period contract is being signed including the salaries for that period.
you always have the right to complain at labor office if anything done is against your contract conditions.

1) They had given me contract but i did not signed and returned it till now.
2) They hired me to place me on job with company and did not told me that they can place me anywhere anytime they want. now they are simply changing my job. in short i dont want to leave Madinah. my choice is to go back home or do job in Madinah

I am afraid you need to find a easy and calm way to this, coz you have arrived on their visa and if you leave their visa is wasted so you need to do well here..
Legally, they are entitled not to give you a NOC which means that you cannot get a job in KSA for next 2 years..
btw, riyadh is not a bad place at all to live..
so do think about it..

pkmusd ,
1) my iqama is not created, not even medical for iqama is done yet. can they put red exit in such condition?
2) Its better to work in Riyadh then getting red exit. but all i am trying is if i get any chance to go back home country and later come back on Madinah job. as some company contacted me and said if you want to do job and stay in Madinah we can give you visa but you have to go back without getting red exit.

ANY WAY OUT?

manintrouble wrote:

pkmusd ,
1) my iqama is not created, not even medical for iqama is done yet. can they put red exit in such condition?
2) Its better to work in Riyadh then getting red exit. but all i am trying is if i get any chance to go back home country and later come back on Madinah job. as some company contacted me and said if you want to do job and stay in Madinah we can give you visa but you have to go back without getting red exit.

ANY WAY OUT?

Dear haven't been thru this situation, do a customer search in expat-blog may be someone faced this issue earlier.

Actually Iqama is nothing but your resident permit. You have already been accorded with a work Visa and company's visa has been utilized.
try negotiating with them.. you never know.

Sorry brother but there is no exit red or green if there is no iqama unless there is other way which i dont know about...

Though your Iqama isn't made but you shud consider yourself the employee of company because as per labor minstry records the visa is issued on your passport.

pkmusd wrote:

Though your Iqama isn't made but you shud consider yourself the employee of company because as per labor minstry records the visa is issued on your passport.

Then what happens if you lose your passport?

Or more accurately, what happens if my employer loses my passport?

cairanya wrote:
pkmusd wrote:

Then what happens if you lose your passport?

Or more accurately, what happens if my employer loses my passport?

if you or employer loose it , you have to go to your embassy and ask for a new passport and then take a exit visa from your employer.