Hindi Language Lessons in Pune

Hi there,

I'm keen to take up Hindi lessons.
Any recommended language school or private tutors around Aundh area? Please advise!

Many thanks,
Lyanna

My ad is in the classified section. You could take a look.

Hello Lyanna.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

You can post an advert as well in the Classes section (Language classes) in the Pune classifieds. It may help.

Thank you,
Aurélie

@ Aurelie : Thank you for your suggestion (:
@ gbelsher : I've sent you a mail on the address in your website. Hope to hear from you soon.

If you want something more formal, and in Pune, there are http://yellowpages.sulekha.com/hindi-la … e_contacts
But as I wrote to someone else here at EB:

I recommend the online resources http://taj.chass.ncsu.edu/ to learn the written language, and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindi-Urdu_grammar. To increase your vocabulary, I am sure that there are adequate online Hindi dictionaries, but I suggest the CD-ROMs from http://www.rosettastone.com/learn-hindi. A good phrasebook, such as that from Rough Guide is also very helpful.
Regardless, listening to (and watching) Hindi films is a good way to achieve the correct pronunciation.

Hi Lyanna,

You can find hindi tutors at 'Pune Academy Of Language Studies' Opposite Convergys, Aundh. There are many many more places and private tutors in the area. You can have fun negotiating the tuition prices :)

Let me know if you need any help, I am in Aundh too.

Enjoy your stay!

Rgds,
Umesh

@ Micky Fernandez: Million thanks for your super detailed answer!! It was very helpful :)
@ umeshb: Will search for the tutors at Pune Academy of Language Studies. Thank you so much!

Hi

I teach Hindi and if interested let me know.I stay at Aundh area.

Cheers!

[Moderated: please post in the classifieds]

Lyanna wrote:

Hi there,

I'm keen to take up Hindi lessons.
Any recommended language school or private tutors around Aundh area? Please advise!

Many thanks,
Lyanna

HALLO LYANNA I AM VIKRAM GOKHALE FROM PUNE  I TEACH ENGLISH FRENCH GERMAN  ON A FREELANCE BASIS I CAN TEACH YOU HINDI ALSO .
MY PLACE IS NOT THAT FAR FROM AUNDH AND ON SUNDAYS I AM FREE .
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KINDLY CONTACT ME [email protected] .I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO HELP YOU .

@vg -> Lower your caps lock please when writing so as to ease the reading! :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum pls]

HALLO
        I AM VIKRAM GOKHALE FROM PUNE , I DONT REMEMBER BUT I THINK I CONTACTED YOU FOR HINDI LESSONS I TEACH GERMAN ,FRENCH AND ENGLISH AND WOULD BE HAPPY TO TEACH YOU HINDI ,IF INTERESTED PLZ
GET BACK TO ME my email [email protected] I CAN COME TO YOUR PLACE AND TEACH YOU AS I KNOW AUNDH LIKE THE BACK OF MY HAND ....
                                          REGARDS
                                           VIKRAM

Hello Vikram -> Can you please lower your caps lock when writing? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi Vikram,

Thanks for your offer but I've already found another teacher at Aundh area with pretty reasonable prices. Thanks nevertheless :)

Cheers
Lyanna

Hi,

Have you got hindi teacher ? I know some people who teach hindi to expats in pune..

The best way to pick up the language - communicate to local people. Beginning might be hard but it gets much easier with time, and, as someone already mentioned, watching tv, movies, music: I would suggest you to start from Cartoons: at first get the subtitles, listen and read at once, then try to catch it without subtitles, there are different ways, well when it comes to me I picked it up pretty easy through communication. Cannot read or write, but speaking is quite good and opting for Marathi.

Best of luck!Q

Namaste / Hello,

Good evening  / Shubh sandhyaa

aap kaisi ho ?  How  are you  ?

Glad to know  you  are keen to  improve  Hindi skills.
You  will be glad to know  I  teach to foreigners.
I have been  teaching  online / face-to-face  for 7 years.
How  about  taking  a  trial  lesson ?

Look forward to  hearing  from you.

dhanaywaad /  thanks,
fir milenge /  will meet  again,

mukund  chaskar

In case you are ok to learn with an online tutor, iRikai's courses are a great option  :)