English / Hindi Language Course Offer for Expats and Their Family

Hello, this is Wooran Song (Uran) from Spiceup Academy which is a English Language Academy in Koramangala in Bangalore.
We offer General, Business, One-to-One English courses particularly for expats and their family. Also, we are launching Hindi Language Course from next month so if anyone is interested in learning English / Hindi, please give me a comment or inbox me. Thank you!

c.f. www.spiceup.in

Wooran Song (Uran)

Namaste / Hi,

Shoobh  Prabhaat / Good morning.
Aap kaisay ho ?  / How are you  ?

I introduce in brief :

Indian, Male, 62, Bachelor of Commerce, happily  married. I have been teaching  online / face-to-face  since 2004.
We teach to meet with specific requirement of the learner. I have already taught Hindi to Tourists, foreigners, expats, NRIs, NRI kids, South  Indian nurses, housewives, IT and other  professionals.  Teaching is my passion. It's my endeavor to help language  learners.

I would  like to work with you on mutually agreed  terms.  I am prepared  to offer trial lesson to interested language learners.

I am sure  you  will consider my request on its  merit.

Look forward to hearing  from you.

Regards,

Mukund

Hi i'm interested in learning Hindi but i'm living in Bhopal. How does it work for me?

its  very  easy
told  u  tommorrow

Hello everyone,

If you are looking forward to learn Hindi/English, please drop an advert in the Language exchange in India section of the website. It will be mush easier for you to find someone to do it, even maybe via internet.

All the very best
Bhavna