Education in India for international students.

Hi, I need information about education in India for  international students. Specialty - clothing designer. Thank you .

You mean Fashion and Textile Design Institutes in India? (click on Design)
In this case India is a great place not only for learning Fashion Design but also to learn redesigning your life.
You will also find out that every Indian is naturally a designer;-)

Yes I mean this :) But can you tell what some universities?

Christina,
hier is the link:
designinindia.net/everywhere/disciplines/fashion-textile-design/institutions/schools-india.html
I would suggest Bangalore (Bengaluru - present name).
Bangalore is a nice place to learn and live (I lived there once).
Good luck
Suresh

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you very much!!! :)

Hi All. I am considering a move to India a year from now . I want to come have a look around in December 2012. I have my son with me , he will be 17 next year and I would like to begin making contact with English medium schools.
I don't want to send him to an expensive private school , Just a regular English school for regular kids. I think I will be coming to New Deli. Any advise would be most welcome.

We have national institute of fashion designing in hyderabad. I would say its better than bangalore cos we have tollywood & people in hyderabad are far more friendly & helpful. Bangalore is a great place though n a lil less hot compared to hyd. But everything else is lot easier in hyd.

Hi Christina ,

I would suggest NIFT in Bangalore as it is the premier Institute of fashion in India and you have very good future prospects if you gratuate from this Institute.Moreover Bangalore if the hub for most of the major fashion brand manufacturers so you have job oppurtunities as well and Bangalore climate is much cooler and pleasent compared to other cities India making it ideal for people from Cooler countries.

Go through the below link of NIFT Institute -
http://www.nift.ac.in/bengaluru/index.html

Regards...

Wasim...

Hey friends am a nigerian student and I wanna study computer science in india ....please what school can I get admitted into and what are the requiremnts and my mobileno is +2348136979391

hi there are good institutes like IIFT( indian Institute of Fashion Technology and NIFT ( national institute of fashion technology) where you will get good training etc. If you are interested to join in Hyderabad, I may help you in local language etc though im not from fashion background

With growing IT advancement in India there has become a great chance for getting education in India. The universities such as IIT, XLRI, IIM has become a brand name among the international students   

coursesinindia.co.in