How do I Watch American Football?

I'm a huge Miami Dolphin fan but I find myself in Riyadh and can't figure out how to watch their games. I have downloaded ESPN, NFL.com, installed VPN but they still require an american cable provider. Would love to see the game today. Does anyone have any advice?

I have cable in my apartment and I have seen some football games on ESPN.

I am not a fan but I do have 2 channels that is showing football --The satalitte channel is Perla

It also has the cricket channels for anyonelooking to see 20 20 and the upcoming England test matches

Get OSN network,

Watch Football for free on this live streaming site.

on OSN you can watch the entire NFL season.

Actually, OSN only has 2 games on per week.... Go check OSN.COM and click on Sports then NFL for the schedule.

here is a website to watch the nfl.

www.thefirstrow.eu

u can watch it as ur there... and im a huge fan of nfl teams all but no one but Giants baby ;)

Don't forget a refreshing cold beer besides.

lol...i am thinking just to go home and watch it on this website. i was looking for a place that has espn channels to watch the nfl but unfortunately nowhere

how much does osn cost

Nice streaming site, especially the half dozen popups and windows opening on click!

Thanks!

@ Largate > Thanks for your participation, however this is just to inform you that this thread is old (2012) :)

Thanks

Priscilla

Priscilla,

Yes, good point, but recall that I followed the offending link 3 years after the fact.  At least now, others are warned.