Visit Visa for Mother+Sister+her Kid

HRGuru wrote:

Like TLL said, very very less. Add on that the profession you have as well. But try and see.

I will get Engineers VISA on two or three months. Will it be possible then?

UmarSid wrote:
HRGuru wrote:

Like TLL said, very very less. Add on that the profession you have as well. But try and see.

I will get Engineers VISA on two or three months. Will it be possible then?

Chances will improve but again: sisters' visa are very tough to get.

Mine rejected last month. I applied for parents and sister altogether. They approved for parents and excluded her.

:(

UmarSid wrote:

I have a sister who is totally dependent on me. I am on Telecom Technician VISA. Can I sponsor my sister for riyadh?

For dependent, as i know you can only bring your wife, kids and parents. But sister may be hard but if you are lucky you may get through it. Good Luck. More suggestions required from expats.

hello

Hello all,

@sara208 : Welcome on Board!  :)

Should you have any question or suggestion, please do not hesitate to post your question/suggestion here or to create a new thread, but please stay relevant in the topic.

Regards

Kenjee

i want to ask that can i travel to ksa with my mom on visit visa to meet my sis who lived in ksa

yes u can vist

Assalamuaikum! I need your help .my sister is unmarried she is doing job in The City School pakistan but she wants to be come here ...I know the rules that single woman is not allowed. I just want to know that. .is there any way to get visit or permanent visa for her ? Although the school have branch here in jeddah plz guide me jazzakAllah.

Only if your company is wiling to sponsor her, yes she can. Else she needs to find work here that will sponsor her work visa.

I have quick Question.
I applied Sister Visit Visa second time online through MOFA.

May i Submit the Supporting Documents like Medical report of my wife & Birth Certificate of My sister in MOFA?

What is Procedure?

I  wanna know about visit visa for my son what are the the requirement

Any Update regarding visit visa for Sister? is it allowed now?

dear, for mother or father visa is confirm, while for the sister there are cases with approved (for Engineers) and also in some cases unapproved.
you may try in a signle online request. best of luck

I have seen sisters' visa approved for a profession of Engineer.
else cases there is no proof that its approved ever. only parents, wife and kids, and wife's parents are eligible.